At Penfield Olives we carefully monitor the growth and harvest of all of our produce ensuring the highest quality standards and flavours are consistently achieved for our first-pressed extra virgin olive oil and olive oil blends.
With our olives naturally ripening on the tree, flavour is at a premium. Our extra virgin olive oil is made from some of the best picked varieties of olives available. It is first cold pressed using the latest technology, without the use of heat or chemical additives to extract the oil from the olives, which destroys the wonderful flavour and aroma of the oil.
With our extra virgin olive oil, we believe we have made a unique quality cold pressed extra virgin olive oil that reflects the well known fresh fruity characteristics of South Australia. Available in 2 litre, 5 litre and 20 litre containers, it is quality sealed to ensure freshness and flavour.
Our extra virgin olive oil is also available in 500ml, 750ml and 2 litre bottles for the retail sector.
Discover the benefits of Penfield Olives first pressed extra virgin olive oil:
- Naturally cholesterol free
- No additives or preservatives used
- First cold pressed using the latest technology
- No heat used in extraction process
- Growers network of approximately 50,000 trees
- Quality sealed ensuring freshness and long shelf life
- Fully accredited Australian company
- Support Australian Primary Industry.